The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
The Investigation of gastrointestinal tract is called as Gastroenterology. This contains organs from mouth to anus, along the wholesome waterway (alimentary canal). Specialists in this field are called as gastroenterologists. Keeping in mind the end goal to proceed sound assimilation, ingestion of supplements, and discharge of waste for further metabolic procedures gastroenterologist ought to understand the ordinary physiology of the wholesome waterway organs.
- Track 1-1Gastrointestinal System
- Track 1-2Gastrointestinal Disorders and Hepatic Disorders
- Track 1-3Drugs Acting on the Gastrointestinal system and Metabolism
To bolster the metabolic exercises the gastrointestinal framework comprises of extensive variety of organs required in different functioning. Gastrointestinal organs help in step by step break down, ingestion of supplements in liver directed by hormonal system and chemical enzymes. They are additionally required in the assimilation of nourishment, breakdown and discharge handle. Gastrointestinal organs influence the digestive and excretory digestion system of the body on the off chance that any irregularity in the working.
- Track 2-1Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
- Track 2-2Spleen
- Track 2-3Liver
- Track 2-4Pancreas
- Track 2-5Middle Gastrointestinal Tract
- Track 2-6Lower Gastrointestinal tract
- Track 2-7Physiology of Gastrointestinal System
The field of gastroenterology addresses many issues of joining the specialized parts of drug with a solid concentrate on the patient; it genuinely is a mixing of science and craftsmanship. In such manner, gastroenterology is not quite the same as other therapeutic sub-claims to fame. For instance, with cardiology, respiratory ailment, and nephrology, clinicians can depend on cardiovascular catheterization lung physiology or kidney work tests to see how well a particular organ is working, and this nearly identifies with how sick the patient is. Be that as it may, understanding Gastroenterology ailments is more mind boggling; there are no numbers or figuring of organ capacity to clarify why the patient has stomach torment or queasiness. The study of gastroenterology begins at the microscopic or sub microscopic level, knowing how neurotransmitters and hormones in the inside, for example, serotonin or cholecystokinin (CCK) influence gastrointestinal capacity function.
- Track 3-1Art and Science of Diagnosing and Treating Liver and Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Track 3-2Art and Science of Diagnosing and managing Chemotherapy on GIT and Liver
- Track 3-3Art and Science of Managing , Diagnosis and Treatment of Gastrointestinal and liver Cancers
- Track 3-4Management of GIT and Liver
The treatment and finding of youth (paediatric) digestive ailments deals by Paediatric Gastroenterologists. It includes studies and looks at of organs like oesophageal, gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreatic, nutritional and other digestive issue influencing kids in early adolescence and young age. Endoscopy, biopsy of indispensable organs, case endoscopy; pancreatic discharge tests and pH test testing are diagnostics strategies.
- Track 4-1Clinical Gastrointestinal Manifestation of eating Disorders and Nutrition
- Track 4-2Techniques in the evaluation and treatment of Gastrointestinal , Liver and nutritional disorders
- Track 4-3Advanced Digestive care in pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Track 4-4Clinical expertise , Advanced technology and Pioneering research in Pediatric Gastrointestinal , liver and nutritional diseases
Gastrointestinal Pathology manages treatment and analysis of sicknesses connected with digestive tract, liver and pancreas. It additionally manages small and large digestive organ irregularities. Gastrointestinal Pathology is a sub forte of surgical pathology and it classifications neoplasmic and non-neoplasmic ailments of the adornment organs of GI tract. It gives brilliant analytic histopathology by endoscopic, biopsies and resections of the gastrointestinal and pancreatico-biliary system.
- Track 5-1Diagnosis and Characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of GIT tract
- Track 5-2Diagnosis and Characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of Liver
- Track 5-3Diagnosis and Characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of Gall bladder
- Track 5-4Diagnosis and Characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of Pancreas
Gastrointestinal issue like practical gut ailments are inclined to American people group particularly ladies. Bad tempered gut disorder (IBS) and fiery gut infections, for example, Crohn's sickness (CD) and colitis are unmistakable and some GI issue can be controlled by food habit and prescriptions. A portion of the significant side effects of GI issue are Cramping, stomach torment, aggravation of the extensive and small digestive tract, incessant loose bowels, rectal draining and weight reduction.
- Track 6-1Oral Diseases
- Track 6-2Oesophageal Disorders
- Track 6-3Gastric Disorders
- Track 6-4Intestinal Diseases
- Track 6-5Accessory digestive glands like LIVER , PANCREAS and GALL BLADDER disorders
Gastrointestinal (GI) tumours are the second most regular tumours analysed in both women and men in North America. Out of all gastrointestinal tumours the most widely recognized one is colorectal growth and the one among recently analysed gastrointestinal malignancies and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is the lethal one because of absence of early diagnosis and constrained achievement of systemic treatment.
- Track 7-1Development of Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Track 7-2Diagnosis and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis
- Track 7-3Current trends and recent advances in the treatment of Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Track 7-4Hepatobillary Carcinogesesis and Therapeutics
- Track 7-5Pancreatic ductal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Track 7-6Colorectal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
Present research in gastrointestinal therapeutics and late headway targets spearheading endeavours and imaginative studies over all territories of gastroenterology. We respect your digests/Abstracts for both poster and oral presentation on Recent Advancement and present Research in Gastrointestinal Therapeutics.
- Track 8-1Latest advances in Irritable bowl syndrome
- Track 8-2Advanced Drug Delivery System
- Track 8-3Management of NSAID related toxicity up and down the GIT tract
- Track 8-4Challenging Obesity and Hot topics in GIT
- Track 8-5overall current trends in gastrointestinal theraputics
Many diseases of the gastrointestinal system are being treated with non-medicinal and medicinal ways. Medicinal technique includes usage of drug doses to inhibit or exhibit the normal functioning of particular enzyme or hormone. This manages the activity and works as moderator as well as inhibitor based on the type of medicine induced. To deal with the gastrointestinal tract abnormalities Pharma industries have introduced number of medicine doses into the human body.
- Track 9-1Drugs used in Dyspepsia and peptic ulcer diseases
- Track 9-2Helicobacter Pylori eradication
- Track 9-3Ulcers associated with NSAIDS
- Track 9-4Laxatives and Cthartics
- Track 9-5Antidiarrheals
Insignificantly obtrusive therapy is a greatly dynamic area of development, as illustrated by the foundation of new professional expert societies and journals, the increasing number of publications in established journals as well as the lay press, and the quick entry of medical device industries into the market. Normally, the term development—newness in its most literal sense—conveys an image of gradual step-by-step decrease to practice of a major new engineering or scientific observation, which then results a breakthrough technology. As the history of minimally invasive therapy shows us, however, nature of the advancement procedure is substantially more incremental than this picture recommends and, additionally, frequently includes the combination of an extensive variety of existing innovative capacities (Kodama, 1992). In fact, we see it as a key component of medical innovation, and perhaps even the key feature, the manner in which disciplinary and organizational boundaries are crossed.
- Track 10-1Innovations in Colo rectal cancer Screening
- Track 10-2Capsule endoscopy
- Track 10-3new biological therapies and cures for Hepatitis
- Track 10-4Advanced endoscopic imaging
- Track 10-5Endoscopic Trans oral Therapies
Hepatology is a subspecialty of Gastroenterology. The term hepatology was from the Greek words "hepatikos" and "logia," which implies Study of Liver. Hepatology is partitioned into various branches of pharmaceutical worried with the study, prevention, analysis and administration illnesses that are connected with liver, gallbladder, biliary tree and pancreas.
Acute Liver Failure
Gall Bladder Diseases
Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
Trans hepatic Pancreato-Cholangiography
Tran’s jugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt
- Track 11-1Advances in Hepatology
- Track 11-2 Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Track 11-3Genetic and Metabolic Liver disease
- Track 11-4Liver Disease Diagnosis
- Track 11-5Liver Transplant and Surgery