Liver transplantation surgery approach is achieved to update a diseased or injured liver with a wholesome liver. The liver is concerned within the various metabolic functioning that includes the metabolism of drugs and toxins, eliminating degradation products of regular frame metabolism , and synthesis of many crucial proteins and enzymes (inclusive of factors vital for blood to clot). Acute liver failure, also known as fulminant hepatic failure, occurs when a previously healthy liver suffers massive injury resulting in clinical signs and symptoms of liver insufficiency. Liver transplant surgical treatment is suggested to the sufferer who is laid low with an excessive Drug-induced liver injury (DILI) or chronic liver failure.
- Track 1-1 Acute Liver Failure
- Track 2-2 Chronic Liver Failure
- Track 3-3 Liver Transplantation
- Track 4-4 Orthotopic Transplantation
- Track 5-5 Living-donor Liver Transplant
- Track 6-6 Hepatic Encephalopathy