Current research in Gastroenterology
Gastroenterology is the pre-eminent subject in advancement. Video capsule endoscopy, Non-invasive biomarkers are recent research in gastroenterology. Capsule endoscopy is a procedure used to record internal images of the gastrointestinal tract for use in medical diagnosis. As soon the intake of the capsule,the capsule passes along the gastrointestinal tract taking a number of images per second which are transmitted wirelessly to an array of receivers connected to a portable recording device carried by the patient. Similarly, the role of computed tomography (CT) in the evaluation of abdominal pain in patients without trauma is well established.
- Track 1-1 Video Capsule Endoscopy (VCE)
- Track 2-2 Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Track 3-3 Obscure GI Bleeding (OGIB)
- Track 4-4 MicroRNAs (miRNAs) and Prognostic Tools
- Track 5-5 Non-Invasive Biomarkers