Bioinformatics in Gastroenterology
Advances in high-throughput technologies in biomedical research have led to a dramatic increase in the accessibility of molecular insights at multiple biological levels in Gastroenterology. The bioinformatics data repositories have rapidly evolved into an essential aid for molecular Gastroenterology. Molecular targets and networks have increasingly gained attention in particular due to the efforts of the Human Genome Project. Similarly, bioinformatics and database resource for liver cancer are the best developed tools in hepatology.
- Track 1-1 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs)
- Track 2-2 Protein Sequencing
- Track 3-3 Computational Biology
- Track 4-4 Chromosome Conformation Capture
- Track 5-5 Protein Subcellular Localization Prediction
- Track 6-6 Protein Structure Prediction