Science of Managing Gastrointestinal Disorders
Current gastroenterology provides a wide variety of services ranging from the management of advanced gastrointestinal tumours and pancreatic cysts to the treatment of severe illnesses. Bile Duct Imaging, Pancreatic Imaging, Pancreatic Cyst Fluid Analysis are some of the recent evolution in Gastroenterology. Bile duct imaging is known as Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP) in which the magnetic resonance is used for imaging. Magnetic Resonance imaging produces detailed images of liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, pancreas and pancreatic duct.
- Track 1-1 Pancreatic Cyst Fluid Analysis
- Track 2-2 Pancreatic Imaging
- Track 3-3 Proteomic Analysis
- Track 4-4 Surgery
- Track 5-5 Liver Function Test
- Track 6-6 Bile Duct Imaging